I welcome capable (e.g., excellent in programming, technical writing, analytical abilities, hard working) and motivated graduate (Ph.D. or M.Sc.) students for doing research in Software Engineering. Potential students are encouraged to email me with their CV and a sample of write-up (e.g., publication, statement of purpose) outlining there interests and abilities.
Note: International students need to complete the official application process by January/February to begin their study in Fall semester (which starts in mid August). Early application with good GRE and TOEFL/IELTS scores is crucial to compete for the Tuition Waiver Scholarship.
Current Opening: None.
Prospective Undergraduate Students:
Current undergraduate students of UNO can also get paid for carrying out research with faculty members. For more information about how to apply for such exciting opportunities, please visit the websites for the following programs:
- College of Sciences Undergraduate Research Program (COSURP)
- Privateer Undergraduate Research and Scholarly UNO Experience (P.U.R.S.U.E.)
Current Research Students:
- Md. Rakibul Islam (Ph.D. Student, Aug 2015 - to date)
- Sachindran Selvataj (M.Sc. Student, Aug 2015 - to date)
- Lindsay Ann Dale (M.Sc. Student, Aug 2016 - to date)
- Reecha Khanal (Undergrad Student, Jan 2017 - Apr 2017), PURSUE award winner
- Saroj Duwal (Undergrad Student, Jan 2017 - Apr 2017), COSURP award winner
Former Research Students:
- Pradeep Jakibanjar (Undergrad student), COSURP award winner